SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Health and Safety
- Participants should stay home if they have tested positive for COVID-19 or are showing any COVID-19 symptoms (fever of 100.4 and above or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea) within the past 14 days.
- Participants should stay home if they have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone that has had symptoms within the past 14 days.
- Masks will be worn except for when participants are eating/drinking in a stationary position.
- Temperature checks will be administered upon entry.
- Read more about our health and safety guidelines here: Wishmaker’s Ball Health and Safety Plan
- If you have questions about whether or not you should attend, take an online self-assessment here.